At Reid Law Firm, we have been handling personal injury claims that involve dangerous drugs and defective medical devices for more than 25 years. We have a nurse consultant on staff, and we offer free initial consultations. Our highest priorities are helping our Iowa clients recover from their injuries and illnesses and making the medical market safer for everyone by holding these companies responsible for the damage they cause.
Iowa Safety Resources
We also can be a resource for you. We are continuing to build out our website with many pages on these topics. Please peruse our site and contact us if you have been injured, suffered a serious illness or lost someone you love as a result of a dangerous drug or medical device.
- Avoiding medical malpractice
- Finding safe products
- Kids and cars
- Safe cars save lives
- Safe driving resources
Resources for Information on Prescription Medical Devices
One of the most important things you can do as a medical consumer is to know the drugs and devices you are using. In some tragic cases, even doctors are unaware of the dangers of the products they prescribe to their patients, so it is essential that you do your research and learn all you can before taking any prescription drugs or using any medical devices.
It is important for anyone taking prescription drugs or using medical devices to have a thorough understanding of the potential risks involved. Internet resources for information about dangerous drugs and medical devices include:
- PDR.net: This is a tremendous resource for doctors and patients to learn about the dangers associated with various drugs.
- FDA.gov: The Food and Drug Administration is also a resource for the history of a drug’s approval process and up-to-date information about recalls and research regarding potential safety issues for both drugs and medical devices.
- Rxlist.com: This website provides a relatively comprehensive list of various drugs available to the public, including detailed descriptions of the drugs and their potential side effects.
- Drugs.com/drug interactions: On this site, you can type in all of the medications you are taking, and it will inform you of any potentially dangerous side effects of that combination.
Contact Reid Law Firm: Iowa Medical Malpractice Attorneys
If you have been injured, suffered illness or experienced the wrongful death of someone you love, our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. To schedule your free initial consultation with our Iowa medical malpractice attorneys from Reid Law For, call 515-282-3333 (800-217-9312 toll free) or contact us online.