Iowa Lawyers for Accidents Caused by Dangerous Roadways
The car accident lawyers of the Iowa law offices of Reid Law Firm work every day on behalf of people who have been injured as a result of an accident caused by poor road conditions such as dangerous intersections or railroad crossings.
Our car crash injury lawyers are committed to our clients’ needs, focusing on obtaining compensation for people who have been injured or left grieving a wrongful death caused by the negligence of others while working to spread important safety information that will help keep all Iowans safe. We guarantee your recovery or you don’t pay. Contact our motor vehicle injury legal team at Reid Law Firm to learn more about our legal services and litigation process for Iowans.
Accidents Caused by Poor Road Conditions in Iowa
We encourage motorists to be proactive in safeguarding their own well-being when traveling on Iowa’s streets and highways. At the same time, Reid Law Firm stands behind those who have suffered as a result of the negligence of municipalities and state agencies responsible for maintaining and controlling the state’s roadways. These cases are very technical and require specialized knowledge and expertise.
When the roads become dangerous or defective as a result of the negligence of a government agency, Reid Law Firm’s car accident injury lawyers hold them legally responsible. That’s why after your initial consultation, our team will use their best professional judgment to accurately investigate all areas of your case. We’ve seen and served numerous cases dealing with accidents caused by poor road conditions, and understand there are many possible conditions unique to your specific case. Dangerous and defective roadways may cause vehicle accidents due to negligence such as the following:
- Inadequate or insufficient notification of impending conditions such as construction zones, merging traffic or hazardous weather conditions.
- Failure to inspect and maintain soft shoulders to prevent edge rut and other dangerous conditions.
- Potholes which have not been repaired in a timely fashion.
- Dangerous intersections which have not been modified despite past indications of hazard.
- Inadequate or insufficient notification of changes in the shoulder.
- Inadequately marked highway divisions such as line striping and edge lines.
- Iowans who have been injured as a result of a dangerous or defective roadway may have a cause of action for a lawsuit against a municipality and/or a state agency.
- Any government agencies responsible for maintaining the road are potential responsible parties.
Trust Reid Law Firm’s Experience and Knowledge
Liability cases involving dangerous or defective roadways can be complex. Expert testimony is typically necessary, along with in-depth investigation of the accident, the road conditions and the alleged negligence.
Through decades of experience, we know and understand that no amount of money could adequately compensate for the tragedy of human losses.However, money compensation is the only source by which the law allows a victim to recover personal and economic losses from a negligent or liable person, company or organization. That’s why our lawyers are committed to getting our clients the compensation they deserve and need to recover from an accident caused by poor road conditions. When you choose Reid Law Firm for your litigation needs, you can expect to be treated with care and respect. Our clients are fully involved in every step of the litigation process, and no case gets solved without their full understanding and approval.
Contact Our Lawyers Specializing in Accidents Caused by Dangerous Roads
It is important for Iowans who have been injured or lost a family member in a car accident caused by dangerous or defective roadways to contact an experienced Des Moines car accident injury lawyer. Schedule your free consultation at Reid Law Firm today.